COVID-19 Business Continuity
In view of the evolving environment associated with the spread of COVID-19, we take this opportunity to confirm that Taylor Design Architects has a Business Continuity Plan in place to ensure that the health risks to our staff are minimised and that we continue to service the requirements of our clients. The potential social and business impact of COVID-19 is unprecedented, and we will continue to review and update our plans in light of evolving circumstances and government guidance.
In light of the current situation, which is ever changing, we have implemented our flexible working plan which deals with such eventualities. Our staff have been set up to work remotely to allow continuity on projects and meet the necessary deadlines.
While it is difficult to forecast the impact of the virus, it is evident that social distancing measures are likely to increase over the next few weeks and we have already directed our staff to take several steps in this respect, including the following measures:
- All staff have been offered the opportunity to work from home, and for the foreseeable future our office will remain open until government guides lines advise us differently.
- Suspension of all non-essential UK and international travel.
- Conference calling and various internet-based meeting systems are available to staff to remotely attend all meetings.
- We have advised staff not to attend large business-related meetings, or conferences.
- We will not host external visitor meetings at our offices until further notice.
- Advising staff to follow UK government guidelines in relation to self-isolation and social distancing.
- Introducing additional office cleaning regimes and requiring staff to wash their hands when entering our offices and on a regular basis
Taylor Designs Architects management team are meeting daily to monitor government advice and review our policies, processes and where necessary we will update our mitigation plans accordingly. We would like to take this opportunity to assure you that Taylor Design Architects will continue to support you and your business, and we will take whatever action is necessary to maintain the continuity of our services, whilst ensuring the health and safety of our staff members. We thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times.